[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading text=”Shipping Information” font_container=”tag:h2|font_size:25px|text_align:left|color:%23434343″ google_fonts=”font_family:Open%20Sans%3A300%2C300italic%2Cregular%2Citalic%2C600%2C600italic%2C700%2C700italic%2C800%2C800italic|font_style:400%20regular%3A400%3Anormal” el_class=”faq-page-title”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”inner-bottom-xs”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
Free Shipping by Amazon
Orders of $25 or more of eligible items qualify for FREE Shipping.
Shipping is free if your order includes at least $25 of eligible items. Any item with “FREE Shipping” on the product detail page that is fulfilled and shipped by Amazon is eligible and contributes to your free shipping order minimum.
You get unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on eligible items with Amazon Prime, with no minimum spend.
To place an order:
- Add at least $25 of eligible items to your Shopping Cart.
- Proceed to checkout.
- Enter a U.S.-eligible delivery address. Note that some items shipped to Alaska or Hawaii may not be eligible for FREE shipping.
- Select FREE Shipping.
With free shipping, your order is delivered five to eight days after all your items are available to ship, including pre-order items.
Canceling items, combining orders, or changing your shipping address, speed, or preference might affect your order’s free shipping eligibility.
If your order doesn’t qualify for free shipping:
- Check eligibility. Some sellers that fulfill and ship their own inventory charge shipping fees.
- A special product, order, or handling fee may still apply even if your order is $25 or more.
- Gift cards receive FREE One-Day shipping, but don’t apply to the $25 minimum.
For information on extended free shipping, go to Extended Free Shipping by Amazon. For information about international free shipping to eligible addresses, visit International Free Shipping.
Note: Some sellers that fulfill and ship their own inventory charge shipping fees. These shipping fees apply even if your order is $25 or more. Go to Seller Shipping Rates for more information.
Guaranteed Delivery Terms and Conditions
If we provide a guaranteed delivery date on the checkout page, your shipping fees may be refunded if we miss our promised delivery date.
The following requirements must be met to qualify for a delivery guarantee refund:
- Shipping method selected is shipping option advertised on a product detail page.
- Order is shipping to eligible address.
- Order is placed before “order within” countdown listed on the checkout page. The “order within” countdown timer provides the window of time in which you must place your order to receive your delivery by the date shown. That delivery date may become unavailable within that window of time due to changes in inventory or delivery capacity before you place your order. Your confirmed delivery date is included in your order confirmation E-mail. Contact us with any concerns.
- If you order contains items that aren’t eligible for guaranteed delivery, shipping preference “Ship my items as they become available” is selected.
- Your credit or debit card must be successfully charged before the deadline displayed on the checkout page.
- The guarantee does not apply if we miss our promised delivery date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of our control, such as a strike, natural disaster, or severe winter storm. Also, delivery scans might be inaccurate.
- An attempted delivery on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee.
- An offer by the carrier of a delivery appointment on or before the guaranteed delivery date meets our delivery guarantee
To inquire about a refund of the shipping fees you paid on this order, contact us and click “An Order I Placed.” Select your order, then select Problem with an order > Shipping or delivery issues > Shipment is late.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”inner-bottom”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
How Do I Track My Order?
You can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
Note: Some packages, such as standard international deliveries, aren’t trackable.
To track your package:
- Go to Your Orders.
- Go to the order you want to track.
- Select Track Package next to your order.
Items sent by sellers from the Amazon Marketplace can also be tracked, but only if the seller has shared this information with Amazon and you have chosen a traceable shipping method.
Note: If your package shows as delivered, but you haven’t yet received it, go to Find a Missing Package that Shows as Delivered for more information.
Return Items You Ordered
You can return many eligible items sold on Amazon. When you return an item, you may see different return options depending on the seller, item, or reason for return.
To return an eligible item you ordered:
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders. To return a gift, see Return a Gift.
- Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
- Choose how to process your return. If applicable, select to issue a refund or replacement.For items sold from an Amazon seller, you’ll see Submit return request. The Amazon seller reviews return requests before issuing a refund or replacement. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit an A-to-z Guarantee claim. For more information, see About A-to-z Guarantee.
- Select your preferred return method.
- Print your return label and return authorization.
Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don’t include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items for return. Pack your item securely, following the instructions sent to you when you requested your return from the Returns Center.
You can view the status of a return or a refund in Your Orders by selecting View Return/Refund Status next to the relevant order.
For a label-free, box-free return, initiate the return through Your Orders. If you selected a label-free, box-free return location, you don’t have to package your item in a shipping box. After completing the steps in the returns process, you’ll receive a QR code. Bring the item you want to return and the digital QR code to the drop-off location.
Note: Before returning items on which you’ve saved personal information, such as laptops, cameras, or other electronic devices, erase this information completely.